$10 Save-On-Foods Gift Card Offer
Free with Purchase of Twenty Dollars ($20) of Participating Products at Save-On-Foods.
The $10 Save-On-Foods Gift Card Offer (the “Offer”) is sponsored by General Mills Canada Corporation (the “Sponsor”). Offer begins on Monday, January 27, 2020 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on Friday, February 21, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Offer Period”). Offer is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Yukon who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory at the time of entry. One (1) Gift Card per validated Receipt. Only five hundred (500) Gift Cards available. The first five hundred (500) uploaded and validated receipts from Save-On-Foods (the “Participating Stores”) received will be fulfilled. Limited time offer. Allow up to 6-8 weeks for delivery of your Save-On-Foods Gift Card.
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Purchase twenty dollars ($20) of participating products listed below (the “Participating Products”) in one transaction, on one (1) Participating Stores receipt (the “Receipt”), during the Offer Period.
Participating Products are subject to availability:
- Participating Cereals: Cheerios™ Cereals 260-1 kg, Nature Valley™ Granola Cereals 310-455 g, Oatmeal Crisp™ Cereals 339-710 g, Fibre 1™ Cereals 450-700 g, Chex™ Cereals 340-395 g, EDGE™ Cereals 465 g, Lucky Charms™ Cereals 300-790 g, Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereals 354-898 g, Reese® Peanut Butter Puffs™ Cereals 326 g, Nestle® Nesquik™ Cereals 600 g, French Toast Crunch™ Cereals 380 g, Golden Grahams Crunch™ Cereals 548 g, Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Instant Oatmeal 210 g, Lucky Charms™ Instant Oatmeal 210 g, Special Edition Chocolate Toast Crunch™ Cereal 352 g.
- Participating Snacks: Nature Valley™ Bars 130-1,472 g, Nature Valley™ Biscuits 190 g, Nature Valley™ Breakfast Squares 175 g, Nature Valley™ Granola Cups 175-191 g, Fibre 1™ Bars 125-700 g, Reese® Puffs Treat Bars 120 g, Fruit by the Foot™ Fruit Flavoured Snacks 128-595 g, Betty Crocker™ Fruit Shape Snacks 226-272 g, Mott’s Fruitsations® Fruit Flavoured Snacks 128-226 g, Betty Crocker™ Fruit Roll-Ups™ Fruit Flavoured Snacks 141 g, Gushers™ Fruit Flavoured Snacks 138 g, Mott’s Fruitsations® Rolls Fruit Flavoured Snacks 128 g.
- Participating Yogurt: Yoplait® Source® Yogurt 16x100 g and 650 g; Yoplait® Minigo® 6x60 g; Minigo® Drinkables 6x93 mL; Yoplait® Tubes® 8x60 g; Liberté Greek® Yogurt 4x100 g, 500 g, 750 g and 1.75 kg; Liberté Méditerranée® Yogurt 500 g; Liberté Greek® Crunch Yogurt 2x130 g; Yoplait® YOP® 200 mL and 6x200 mL; Liberté® Kéfir 1 L; Liberté Skyr 500 g.
- Participating Old El Paso™: Old El Paso™ Taco Shells 125-191 g, Old El Paso™ Tortillas 144-334 g, Old El Paso™ Original Dinner Kits 250-510 g, Old El Paso™ Salsa 650 mL, Old El Paso™ Seasoning 24-177 g, Old El Paso™ Jalapenos 250 mL, Old El Paso™ Taco Sauce 215 mL, Old El Paso™ Chilies 127 mL, Old El Paso™ Refried Beans 398 mL.
- Participating Pillsbury™ Products: Pillsbury™ Pizza Pops™ Snacks 400 g and 800 g, Pillsbury™ Pizza Bites™ Snacks 693 g, Pillsbury™ Crispy Crust 278-309 g, Pillsbury™ Toaster Strudels™ 326 g
2. Upload your Receipt via the Internet by going to www.SavewithSOF.ca (the “Offer Website”) and follow the link to the Offer Website page.
3. Complete the form on the Offer Website by filling in your name, mailing address with postal code, email address, telephone number, date of birth (to confirm you are over the age of majority in your province/territory), and provide a photo of a single Receipt, clearly showing the Participating Store’s name and address, the date and time of transaction, and at least twenty dollars ($20) of Participating Products in a single transaction that must be purchased during Offer Period.
4. Then submit the Offer form by clicking on the “Submit” button. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Offer. Online submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday, February 21, 2020.
5. Upon successful Receipt validation, you will receive an email confirming your submission. Receipts that cannot be validated for any reason will be rejected. Reasons for Receipt rejections include, but are not limited to: (a) fails to pass anti-fraud detection system; (b) is unauthorized, fake, not from a participating store or has been illegitimately obtained; (c) contains any messages, or other markings not recognized by the administrator; (d) is illegible, unreadable, not in focus or blank; (e) has been previously used; (f) does not include the Participating Products, the correct number of Participating Products or is not during the Offer Period; or (g) is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted.
By participating in the Offer and/or voluntarily providing his/her personal information, each entrant consents and agrees to the collection, use and disclosure of the entrant’s personal information by the promotion administrator for the purpose of administering the promotion and fulfilling the Offer. The entrant’s personal information will only be used for purposes of Offer administration and offer fulfillment by the Offer administrator, and for no other purpose, and will not be disclosed by Offer administrator to any third party except as is necessary for the above stated purposes.
This Offer may not be published on any website or elsewhere without written permission of General Mills Canada Corporation. Consumers must have the necessary equipment and high-speed internet access in order to redeem the Offer, not all mobile devices are supported; consumers may only participate in the Offer if they are using a supported device. Only Participating Products purchased at Participating Stores will be eligible for the Offer. This Offer is void where taxed, regulated or prohibited. Requests from outside the stated area or from groups or organizations will not be honoured or returned. General Mills Canada Corporation is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email. Fraudulent requests could result in prosecution under federal mail fraud statutes.